Downtime is extended for an hour, to noon eastern. Perfect time to head over to Bullroarer… And for those who missed out, here are the patch notes.
As for the notes, seems like some expoit fixes for the new instances mainly. And I’m excited to see the Tuckbourough skirmish back in – it is a fun one!! Lots of other good skirmish goodies from upping the limit for those who don’t have SoM to the cosmetic fixes and tweaks are all great additions!
None of the other issues have been addressed (tank healing, mirkwood quests, etc). But it is good to see them fixing holes as it appears like the instance issue could have been very bad 🙂
- Dying in Gath Ulunn will now properly teleport you to a Defeat Circle in Gathburz instead of Durin’s Threshold.
- When trying to reform a fellowship within the Mirkwood Landing instance players would occasionally receive the error message, “You cannot invite another player inside a different public instance.” This should no longer happen.
- Skirmish: Trouble in Tuckborough is now available!
- Players who have not upgraded their accounts to Siege of Mirkwood may now enjoy 3 skirmishes per day instead of per week.
- Skirmish Soldier Cosmetic traits should now display as intended.
- The default appearances of Soldiers without cosmetic traits have been tweaked slightly. They will now be envious of their finely attired, cosmetically enhanced peers.
- The following cloaks were incorrectly assigned Radiance values. They have been corrected and the Radiance removed.
- Cloak of the Stronghold
- Many Lore-masters were surprised to see their Dúnedain Staff had been changed into a Rune-stone. It has been changed back into a staff item and will no longer be called a “Dúnedain Rune-stone.”
- Removed the Sprig of Woolly Mint from the Dol Guldur 6-man & 12-man hard-mode chests.
- Reduced the number of medallions when beating Challenge Mode Sword-hall from 5 to 4
- Increased the number of medallions when beating Medium Mode Dungeons of Dol Guldur from 3 to 6.
- Increased the number of medallions when beating Challenge Mode Dungeons of Dol Guldur from 4 to 8.
Raids & Instances
The Sword Halls of Dol Guldur
- It is no longer possible for players to revive and re-enter the fight once players have triggered the encounter. The gates preventing this behavior will lower in between each boss death and the beginning of successive waves of “trash mobs.” Getting caught between these gates while they are up will cause the instance to reset.
- Chests for “normal” mode boss deaths will now only spawn the first time a boss dies on “normal” mode. Any other kills of the boss in question will no longer spawn a reward chest.
- The camera angles for the Lieutenant of Dol Guldur encounter have been adjusted to allow players a better view of the “playing field.” Viewing at greater camera distances without abrupt camera cuts to closer views should now be more possible.
- Some quests bestowed at the Lone-lands hub at Agamaur would not appear for players who partook in the solo version of the Passage to Agamaur quest. This has been rectified and all 9 quests can be obtained once again.